Amsterdam VIP Tours DISCLAIMER AND CANCELLATION POLICY
* Disclaimer and limitation of liability
By engaging in an activity with Amsterdam VIP Tours I understand and accept that I participate in activities, programs, tours and any other services provided by them at my own risk. Amsterdam VIP Tours holds no responsibility towards the clients if an accident occurs during the tour that can be traced to their own actions, actions of other participants on the tour or factors outside of human control.
Participants are advised to follow the directions from the guides at all times. All tours and/or routes can be changed or cancelled at any moment during the tour to assure the safety of customers and employees. I understand and accept that Amsterdam VIP Tours disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, personal or massive attacks, pandemics & viruses before or during the tour date, as well as sickness or changes in schedules caused by weather, strikes or any other irregularity outside the company´s control, and for expenses due to any of these reasons. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveler.
Amsterdam VIP Tours requires that all of its customers have valid travel insurance. This insurance should be obtainable in your country of residence and usually covers cancellation fees and, to some extent, accidents that might occur.
* Cancellation policy
If you cannot attend the VIP tour you have booked, or if you cancel a private transfer or cruise, museum fees, refunds will be provided based on the cancellation timeline listed below:
1) 61 or more days before the private tour: 85% of the cost*
2) Between 60 and 31 days before the private tour: 75% of the cost
3) Between 30 and 14 days before the private tour: 50% of the cost
4) Between 13 and 7 days before the private tour: 25% of the cost
5) 6 days or less before the private tour: No refund
* We charge a 15% non-refundable deposit to secure the tour reservations, pay our guides / drivers etc. and cover associated fees with cancellations.
All cancellations have to be in writing (e-mail) or phone, and need to be reconfirmed by us.
(Updated March 2022)