A private tour will help you get your bearings and get interesting information on the Amsterdam. Learn it’s secrets and find it’s hidden gems. It will help you appreciate the city of Amsterdam more and certainly want to come back. You will love it.
Private Walking Tour
The best way to discover Amsterdam is by foot. So usually we recommand a walking tour from 2 hours. We can do a part of the city or the whole city if you would like to spend a day with your guide. This might include a guided visit in worldfamous museums like the Rijksmusuem, Van Gogh museum and Royal Palace.
The best way to see the canals of Amsterdam is by boat. You can take a regular boattrip or book a VIP canalcruise. Lunch or dinnercruises are possible as well.
Private Bicycle Tour
If you want to go ‘local’ we can offer you a tour on a bicycle. Be aware though that Amsterdam is very hectic, so we only recommand a bike tour if you are a comfortable biker. We could do a bike tour in town, or go out of the city center to see the countryside.
Other options are te rent a scooter or Tuktuk for the tour.
Private Van Tour
If you have difficulty walking or not much time to see the city, a tour by car, van or coach are an option as well. Also a great option to go and discover the surrounding countryside (the so called polder area) with the typical Dutch windmills, old fishermen villages on the former Zuiderzee and the tulipfields in spring. These trips might include a visit to a windmill, cheesefarm, clogmaker or diamant factory if you wish. Click here for more information on our Countryside Tour.
Your Amsterdam and/or Holland Tour will be tailormade for you upon what you would like to do and see. Therefore the prices are tailormade as well.
VIP Tours Menu options:
* Amsterdam Walking Tour;
* Grand Amsterdam Citytour by bicycle, scooter, private car or coach
* Amsterdam Canals by private salonboat
* Liberal Amsterdam Walking Tour
* Amsterdam Filmset Tour
* Guided Museum Tour (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Royal Palace)
* Dutch Countryside; Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam, Marken
* Cycling Countryside Amsterdam
* Other cities: Haarlem, Alkmaar, Den Haag, Delft, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Brugge
* SPRING SPECIAL: Visit the Keukenhof Springflowergardens (only open during spring time!) and cycle along the flower fields with tulips, daffodils and hyacinths!
IP offer today!
“Creating unique memories!”
Custom Tours | Private Cruises | Cityhost | Airport Transfers
Email: info (at) amsterdam-viptours.com
Call: 0031 (0)6 42119900