Amsterdam Shopping Information
The shops in Amsterdam are open 7 days a week, mostly till 5 or 6 PM.
On Monday and Sunday shops are closed in the mornings.
On the citymaps provided by most hotels, the shopping streets are marked yellow.
Most common supermarket that can be found all over town: Albert Heijn.
Great Amsterdam shopping area’s:
– The NINE STREETS – a nice shopping area with small shops and restaurants.
– Haarlemmerstraat – in 2011 nominated the nicest shopping street of the Netherlands!
– Kalverstraat – most famous shopping street of the Netherlands
– P.C. Hooftstraat – most expensive shopping street of the Netherlands
– Dam Square – many big department stores (like the Bijenkorf)
Shopping with private transportation
Was this useful for you? Do you have other tips? Please let us know!
Check out our VIP transport.
“Creating unique memories!”
Email: info (at) amsterdam-viptours.com
Call: 0031 (0)6 42119900